First Week Wimbledon Package
All England Club, Wimbledon, London
The 2018 Wimbledon prices are our lowest ever due to our low group contract rate and low exchange rate
Email or call for availability, questions or for us to customize your Wimbledon trip – email@example.com or call 888-862-7668
- 2 days at Wimbledon - Monday July 2 through Thursday July 5 – with Wimbledon Debenture seating - Centre Court one day and #1 Court the other; plus access to the Wimbledon grounds and all outer courts including Murray Hill
- Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club admission with restaurants is the only club on Wimbledon grounds. Enjoy strawberries and cream, afternoon tea, drinks or any of the three restaurants and terraces while watching great tennis.
- 4 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Many professional players stay here – neat seeing the professional tennis players at the hotel.
- English breakfast daily in hotel - it's really cool eating breakfast among the players, coaches and their families!
- Fun Welcome Reception with insider tips to Wimbledon and London - you'll receive lots of insider tips on Wimbledon and London! Enjoy delicious British food, desserts, beer and wine!
- Daily transfers to Wimbledon via the Tube (5 minutes fro the hotel) with your Wimbledon host
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum admission - Don’t miss this experience!
- Information pack which includes London travel-cards with underground map, itinerary, event card, hotel and travel information
- Onsite fun Wimbledon host who provides assistance in making the most of your "I Can't Believe I'm at Wimbledon" experience
- All taxes and service fees
Total Cost per Person for your Wimbledon tour:
- Double occupancy: $3,978
- Single occupancy: $4,841
Available Options for your 2018 Wimbledon tennis travel package:
- Extra nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club including breakfast – add $178 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Extra days at Wimbledon Centre Court, #1 Court, and #2 Court
- Hotel club room upgrade – add $52 per person per night
- Other 3, 4 and 5 star London hotel options available
- Round trip air and airport transfers
- Play tennis with us in London!
- London tours and beyond
- Pre or post trip to Paris; ride the train to Edinburgh or beyond!
About the Hotels:
Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football
We use 3, 4 and 5-star hotels in London but the best Wimbledon hotel is located in the fashionable postal area of SW6, the 12-acre site of the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club. It is on district line for easy access to all on London’s attractions and only 4 tube stops to Wimbledon.
The Millennium & Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club offers a range of different dining options, which are extremely popular and provide the perfect setting in which to celebrate and unwind:
- Marco Grill - A relaxed steakhouse reflecting the best of British cuisine.
- Frankie's Sports Bar & Diner - Surround yourself with live sports whilst enjoying an American diner style meal - this is where the tennis players hand out!
- 55 Restaurant -Savour freshly prepared food, and locally sourced ingredients at 55 Restaurant, which is located in the Copthorne Hotel.
- 55 Bar & Lounge - An ideal place for catching up with friends, watching television or unwinding in. It is located in the Copthorne Hotel, part of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club.
- Delta 360° Lounge – Delta Air Lines has landed at Stamford Bridge. The Delta 360° Lounge has officially opened its doors to guests. This fashionable lounge is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and everything in between.
The hotel bedrooms have undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment, ensuring this unique destination is the ideal place for a weekend break. The desirable area of Chelsea also offers plenty to do after a day’s shopping on the Kings Road or taking in the sights of London.
Standard rooms are located in The Copthorne Wing. Facilities include radio and plasma screen satellite TV, Movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi internet access, safe, voicemail, tea and coffee facilities, individually controlled air conditioning, large marble bathrooms & a working desk. Triple Occupancy will be two beds with rollaway.
Every year we see professional tennis players staying at the hotel which is really cool. We see them at breakfast and we see them as they come and go from the tournament! And yes, they’ve been nice enough to stop for an autograph or a quick photo!
Chelsea Football Club Stadium is connected to the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels. The Chelsea Football Club are a professional football club based in Fulham, London, who play in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. Take time to take a tour of the stadium!
Suggested Itinerary for the First Week at Wimbledon tennis tour package:
Arrive in London on Sunday morning. Enjoy London by taking the popular hop-on hop-off London tour, enjoy Kings Drive, shop, relax, and enjoy the hotel (you will see many tennis players hanging out on the outdoor patio and sports bar) and the Fulham area - the hotel concierge is a great source for information! Attend your Welcome reception on Sunday afternoon where you will learn lots of insider tips of things to do and see in London and Wimbledon (Pimms and strawberries and cream, loads of insider tips!). Each morning we meet in the lobby for the 5-minute walk to the Tube bound for Wimbledon - only 4 stops - to attend Wimbledon on two of the first four days of the tournament. The Wimbledon order of play begins on outer courts at 11am and show courts at noon. Don't forget the Wimbledon Tennis Museum - you will enjoy Johnny Mac's unique “Ghosts of the Past of Wimbledon”. Meet up with us and other tennis fans each evening to share your Wimbledon tennis experience. Join us for dinner or a London excursion! Extend your stay in London or take the Eurostar to Paris or the train to Edinburgh. We will be glad to help plan and customize your Wimbledon and beyond trip.
Call or Email Us With Questions