3 Nights, 1 Day Wimbledon Package
All England Club, Wimbledon, London
2018 prices are the lowest ever due to our new group contract rates and the low exchange rate!
- 1 day at Wimbledon with Debenture seating – choose Centre Court or #1 Court; plus access to the Wimbledon grounds and all outer courts including Murray Hill.
These tickets are Official Wimbledon Debenture Reserved Tickets which are issued by the All England Lawn Tennis Club and are the only officially transferable tickets available on Centre and No.1 Courts. Buyers of these tickets help raise funds for capital expenditure on improvements and redevelopment of the Club facilities. Debenture seats are in the best location on both show courts, offering the finest views of the action. Our court one tickets are in the first 12 rows!
- Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club admission
The exclusive Debenture Lounge Club with restaurants is the only club on Wimbledon grounds; other clubs are 1/8 mile walk from Wimbledon gates. From the inside comfort of the club or outside terraces, there are excellent views of Courts 5-10. Enjoy afternoon tea, drinks or any of the three restaurants while watching great tennis.
- 3 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
Many professional players have stayed here – It's really cool eating breakfast and seeing the players, coaches and their families at the hotel!
- English breakfast daily in hotel
We usually see professional tennis players at the hotel while eating breakfast – cool!
- Welcome reception with insider tips to Wimbledon and London
You'll receive lots of insider tips on Wimbledon and London! Enjoy delicious British food, desserts, beer and wine!
- Daily transfers to Wimbledon via the Tube with your host
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum admission
Don’t miss this experience!
- London and travel information
- Onsite fun Wimbledon host who provides assistance in making the most of your "I Can't Believe I'm at Wimbledon" experience
- All taxes and service fees
Cost per Person for your Wimbledon Tour for 1 of the First 4 Days:
- Centre Court Package: Double occupancy: $2511; Single occupancy: $3127
#1 Court Package: Double occupancy: $2212; Single occupancy: $2784
- Extra nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club including breakfast – add $178 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Extra days at Wimbledon Centre Court, #1 Court, and #2 Court
- Hotel club room upgrade – add $47 per person per night
- Other 3, 4 and 5 star London hotel options available
- Air from 40 U.S. Cities – add $1,275 per person
- Extend your stay in London; take the Eurostar to Paris; ride the train to Edinburgh
- Play tennis with us in London!
- Other hotel choices
- London tours and beyond
About the Hotel:
We use 3, 4 and 5-star hotels in London but the best Wimbledon hotel is located in the fashionable postal area of SW6, the 12-acre site of the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club. It is on district line for easy access to all on London’s attractions and only 4 tube stops to Wimbledon.
The Millennium & Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club offers a range of different dining options, which are extremely popular and provide the perfect setting in which to celebrate and unwind:
- Marco Grill - A relaxed steakhouse reflecting the best of British cuisine.
- Frankie's Sports Bar & Diner - Surround yourself with live sports whilst enjoying an American diner style meal.
- 55 Restaurant -Savour freshly prepared food, and locally sourced ingredients at 55 Restaurant, which is located in the Copthorne Hotel.
- 55 Bar & Lounge - An ideal place for catching up with friends, watching television or unwinding in. It is located in the Copthorne Hotel, part of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club.
- Delta 360° Lounge – Delta Air Lines has landed at Stamford Bridge. The Delta 360° Lounge has officially opened its doors to guests. This fashionable lounge is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and everything in between.
The hotel bedrooms have undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment, ensuring this unique destination is the ideal place for a weekend break. The desirable area of Chelsea also offers plenty to do after a day’s shopping on the Kings Road or taking in the sights of London.
Standard rooms are located in The Copthorne Wing. Facilities include radio and plasma screen satellite TV, Movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi internet access, safe, voicemail, tea and coffee facilities, individually controlled air conditioning, large marble bathrooms & a working desk. Triple Occupancy will be two beds with rollaway.
Every year we see professional tennis players staying at the hotel which is really cool. We see them at breakfast and we see them as they come and go from the tournament! And yes, they’ve been nice enough to stop for an autograph or a quick photo!
Chelsea Football Club Stadium is connected to the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels. The Chelsea Football Club are a professional football club based in Fulham, London, who play in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. Take time to take a tour of the stadium!
Call or Email Us With Questions