Labor Day Weekend Package
August 27 – September 9, 2018
USTA National Tennis Center, Flushing Meadows, NY
What a great way to celebrate an American holiday! Spend your Labor Day with us at the U.S. Open!
2018 will be the best US Open yet! Roger, Rafa, Andy, Novak, loads of upcoming stars and the Americans players are having a good year.
The USTA upgraded 85 percent of Billie Jean King National Tennis Center renovating all of the side courts and adding seating, which has increased total capacity 38%. New expanded walkways and concessions.
We have enjoyed hosting tennis fans to NYC and the Open for 17 years so we know NYC and the U.S. Open inside and out - you will love our insider tips! We are flexible so if this package doesn’t fit your schedule, travel plans, or budget, call or email us and we will customize a package that will work for you! Contact us at 800-862-7668 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Labor Day Package options include:
- Welcome reception with insider tips to your experience of The Open and NYC
- Accommodations at 3, 4 or 5 star hotels in New York City! Check in Thursday August 30, August 31 or Saturday September 1.
- Choice your US Open sessions: day session start at 11am / evening start at 7pm
- Reserved seats in your choice of promenade. loge or courtside seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium with access to all 22-outer court and the US Open grounds with continues entertainment
- Daily transfer to the U.S. Open with your tennis host via #7 subway (optional coach or private transfers available)
- Mac Sports Travel fun tennis host and fan
- US Open maps, information and insider tips to the Open
- NYC concierge with booking of Broadway plays, tours, etc.
- Your total cost include all taxes and service fees
Cost per Person for your US Open Labor Day Weekend Tennis Package:
Three night package (Includes three US Open tennis sessions)
Court Hotel - $981 (double), $892 (triple), $821 (quad), $1364 (single)
Tuscany Hotel - $1171(double), $995 (triple), $915 (quad), $1596 (single)
Suggested 3 night and 3 sessions to US Open itinerary: Arrive Saturday morning and enjoy NYC (or play tennis with us at Forest Hills) before attending your welcome reception on Saturday afternoon with insider tips to The Open. We take the #7 to The Open on Saturday evening - nothing like being at The Open at night. Sunday morning and Monday morning attend the US Open day sessions. Check out Tuesday and return home or extend your stay.
Four Night Package (Includes four US Open tennis sessions)
Court Hotel - $1382 (double), $1192 (triple), $1103 (quad), $1871 (single)
Tuscany Hotel - $1452 (double), $1313 (triple), $1206 (quad), $2121 (single)
Five night package (Includes four US Open sessions, a Broadway play and NYC tour)
Court Hotel - $1796 (double), $1611 (triple), $1501 (quad), $2377 (single)
Tuscany Hotel - $1955 (double), $1780 (triple), $1646 (quad), $2714 (single)
Ticket Upgrades (all per person):
- Friday evening at 7pm - add $151 for loge; $656 for courtside
- Saturday day at 11:00am - add $202 for loge; $964 for courtside
- Saturday evening at 7:00pm – add $162 for loge; $813 for courtside
- Sunday day at 11:00am – add $211 for loge; $742 for courtside
- Sunday evening at 7:00pm - add $140 for loge; $620 for courtside
- Monday day at 11:00am – add $191 for loge; $721 for courtside
Options for your 2018 US Open Tennis Package:
- Play tennis with us at Forest Hills
- Round trip air
- Suite upgrades
- Extra hotel nights
- Extra U.S. Open sessions
- Broadway show; Dinner reservations
- Private transportation to The Open and NYC
- Tour of New York City
- Yankees or Mets game
About the Hotels - players stay here, 1 block from Grand Central and Bryant Park, 5 blocks to Time Square, great restaurants, plus the hotel gives us great group rates and our clients personal service!
The 4 star Court Hotel at the corner of 39th Street and Lexington Avenue in midtown Manhattan which is steps away from Grand Central Station and only 5 blocks from Time Square. The Court has 199 spacious guest rooms and suites in midtown Manhattan with nine foot ceilings and generous living spaces which are the envy of New York City hotels. Experience the trendy and fashionable Court Bar, a midtown Manhattan favorite, and relax with an expertly crafted cocktail. Guests of The Court – A St Giles Premier Hotel also enjoy access to a full business center and a state-of-the-art fitness facility. The Deluxe Double is a 400 square foot studio featuring a luxury king size bed. Other amenities include a flat screen TV and bath amenities by Philosophy. Complimentary high speed internet access and a dual-line phone are available.
The 4.5 star, Tuscany (formerly the W Hotel), located at 120 East 39th St. between Park and Lexington Avenues, has just completed a multi-million dollar renovation. Many great restaurants are nearby, it is 5 blocks from Times Square, and is steps away from Grand Central Station where we take the #7 to the Open. Deluxe rooms are 420 sq. ft. (very large for NYC!) with free WiFi and complimentary access to the hotel fitness center. The Tuscany's Icon Restaurant is open daily for breakfast.
We meet in the hotel lobby each morning to walk the 2 short blocks to Grand Central Station to take the #7 to the Open each day. Options to take charter motor-coach or private transfer
Call or Email Us With Questions
If you want a trip that is completely hustle free, fun and memorable, go with Carlos. I first met Carlos at his tennis club in 2002 where I was the teaching pro. We - my tennis students and I – have gone with him to several U.S. Open. Carlos is a wonderful host , he's a good friend, and an adversary the other side of the net! Travelling to NYC with Carlos to the U.S. Open was fantastic and many of my students have booked other Grand Slams trips with him. Carlos has excellent leadership skills, his personal attention to us and covering all the details left us nothing to do but enjoy the wonderful fun-filled experience!
If you prefer to arrive on another date just let us know and we will customize your US Open experience just for you!
A 30% deposit is required when booking tour
Call or Email Us With Questions