Every tennis fan is excited that Roger Federer's management company, TEAM8, Tennis Australia and other tennis greats including Rafael Nadal has announce the inaugural Laver Cup will be at the O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic September 22nd- 24th, 2017.
European team will be led by Bjorn Borg, and the World Cup team by John McEnroe.
The structure is similar to The Ryder Cup – the most exciting event in golf!. Four of the six tennis players will qualify based on their ATP singles ranking as of the Monday following Wimbledon. Two are “captain’s picks” announced on the Monday after the US Open. Every day four matches will be played- three singles and one doubles. If the competition is tied after all twelve matches, a tiebreaking doubles match will determine the winner. Each match win will be worth one point on Friday, two points on Saturday, and three points on Sunday. The team with the highest amount of points will win the Laver Cup.
We are excited to provide the following 5 night Laver Cup package. Contact Carlos McCracken or Michael Jeffs to help customize your Laver Cup trip at 704-814-6801, toll-free 888-862-7668, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roundtrip Flights to Prague from 50 US cities
- 5 nights at the five star La Palais Art Hotel in central Prague; check in Wednesday September 20th ; check out Monday September 25th
- Welcome social with lots of insider tips with your host Wednesday afternoon
- Breakfast included at the hotel each morning
- Prague City Tour on Thursday September 21st with a River Cruise, visit to Prague Castle and lunch
- Daily transfers from your hotel to the tennis
- Lower or Upper Level Seats for four Laver Cup sessions:
- Friday day (2 singles) and night ( 1 singles, 1 doubles) sessions September 22nd
- Saturday day (2 singles) session September 23rd
- Sunday day (4 matches, 3 singles 1 doubles) session September 24th
- Dinner on Saturday evening with your host at a great Prague restaurant
- Mac Sports Travel host, tennis fan and city guide
- All taxes and service fees
Total Cost per Person with air (double occupancy): $5011 (Lower Level seating), $4101 (Upper Level seating)
Optional fun add-ons: dinners, tours, play tennis, evening entertainment, pre or post trip
Renovated in 2014, the luxury 5-star boutique hotel Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, built as a residential palace in 1897, is one of the finest examples of Belle Époque architecture in the city. Contemporary art exhibitions are regularly held at the lobby. The hotel is located in an exclusive residential area Vinohrady, within a 15-minute walk of Wenceslas Square.
Complimentary still water as well as tea and coffee making facilities are provided at the Le Palais Art Hotel Prague. Suites feature Nespresso Coffee Machine. Guests can also benefit from a seasonal special offer available for massages at the hotel's wellness centre Pure Spa.
The health club with fitness and sauna facilities, a steam bath, aroma showers and a hot tub is accessible free of charge for guests of the Le Palais.
The hotel's gourmet restaurant Le Papillon takes full advantage of its hilltop location enjoying views of the city with a summer terrace.
Providing unique Italian artistic atmosphere, Le Palais Art Hotel Prague features the largest exhibited permanent collection of Le Courbusier original graphics in the Europe, as well as collections of Czech artists such as Miloš Reindl, Pavel Skalník, Luděk Marold. Guests can also be delighted by art pieces of Lea Vivot, Jadran Šetlík and Gordana Turuk.
Le Palais Art Hotel Prague is a great choice for travelers interested in beer, architecture and food. Enjoy the Laver Cup with your Mac Sports Travel host.
Email to ask questions, customize your trip: