French Open 2018 Package
May 27 – June 10, 2018
Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
Below is Mac Sports Travel’s 2018 French Open Package. If this doesn’t fit your needs (or budget!), call us and we will gladly customize a package for you. ‘Lots of choices: dates, accommodations, air, transfers, tours, side trips!
Contact Carlos or Michael at 704-814-6801 or email@example.com.
We are currently honoring our 2017 French Open prices for 2018!
- 2 days at Roland Garros – Tickets include lower level courtside seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights of your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros! Breakfast daily in hotel
- Welcome cocktail reception at the hotel with your host including French wines, refreshments and appetizers with insider tips to Paris and Roland Garros
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- Paris city tour plus a Seine River cruise - INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA COST!
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Optional add-on tours
- Mac Sports Travel experienced French Open host, Paris concierge and tennis fan
- All taxes and service fees
Total Cost per Person:
French Open Lower Level tickets for Sunday May 27 and Monday May 28
- Hotel Poussin: $2831 double occupancy; $3444 single occupancy
- Queen’s Hotel: $3021 double occupancy; $3642 single occupancy
French Open Lower Level tickets for Thursday May 31 and Friday June 1 -
- Hotel Poussin: $3041 double occupancy; $3654 single occupancy
- Queen’s Hotel: $3231 double occupancy; $3864 single occupancy
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby? Monet’s garden or Versailles tour?
- Bike tour of Paris or wine country
- Play tennis
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
- These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
Call or Email Us With Questions
About the Hotels:
Hotel Poussin Hotel Poussin is a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros stadium, near the Parc des Princes. The rooms have just been refurbished with new carpet, furniture and baths. Rooms include: wireless Internet, sound damping, hairdryer, flat screen TV, international network direct telephone, mini bar, and individual safe. It’s just a 30-minute walk to Eiffel Tower. A very typical Parisian hotel with a great staff and includes breakfast.
The Queen's Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood - it is in the heart "Village d'Auteuil" and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen's Hotel.
Suggested Itinerary for the First Week at Roland Garros:
- Friday, May 25 - Depart U.S. in the morning
- Saturday, May 26 - Arrive Paris in the morning and enjoy Paris before your welcome social
- Sunday, May 27 - Attend the first day of the French Open
- Monday, May 28 - Attend the second day of the French Open
- Tuesday, May 29 - Enjoy Paris - let us help you choose
- Wednesday, May 30 - Depart Paris for home or extend your trip!