French Open 2018 Semi-Finals Package
May 27 – June 10, 2018
Stade Roland Garros, Paris
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk to the French Open! You have to love spring time in Paris – ooh la la!
Contact Carlos or Michael at 888-862-7668, 704-814-6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like a customized package!
We are currently honoring our 2017 French Open prices for 2018!
- 2 days at Roland Garros: Thursday June 7 and Friday June 8 – Tickets include 1st category seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights at your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-15 minute walk to Roland Garros; check in Wednesday June 6; check out Sunday June 10
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Optional add-on tours
- Mac Sports Travel assistance
- All taxes and service fees
Cost per Person for Semi-Finals French Open Package: (CURRENTLY HONORING OUR 2017 PRICES)
- Hotel Poussin: $3733 double occupancy; $4253 single occupancy
- Queen’s Hotel: $3933 double occupancy; $4453 single occupancy
Options for Semi-Finals French Open Package:
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby? Monet’s garden or Versailles home tour?
- Bike tour of Paris or champagne region
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
- These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
The French Open is the second Grand Slam tournament of the year and takes place in late May. The event, which is also referred to as “Roland Garros,” is held at Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France. It is contested on red clay, a slow surface that leads to higher ball bounces and promotes longer rallies. The conditions give the French Open a reputation for being one of the most physically grueling tournaments in the world.
Why don’t you join Mac Sports Travel at Roland Garros in 2018? Our packages include great hotels less than 15 minutes’ walk to Roland Garros and great seats. We also include a city tour of Paris and a Seine River cruise and provide private airport transfers to and from your hotel
We have been taking tennis fans to the French Open for over 16 years and know Paris really well. How about a day trip to the champagne region of Paris or a tour of Versailles or Monet’s water lily gardens in Giverny? Let us put together a wonderful experience for you.
We will gladly customize a package for you if our packages doesn’t fit your needs (or budget!)
About the Hotels:
Hotel Poussin is a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros stadium, near the Parc des Princes. The rooms have just been refurbished with new carpet, furniture and baths. Rooms include: wireless Internet, sound damping, hairdryer, flat screen TV, international network direct telephone, mini bar, and individual safe. It’s just a 30-minute walk to Eiffel Tower. A very typical Parisian hotel with a great staff and includes breakfast.
The Queen's Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood - it is in the heart "Village d'Auteuil" and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbouhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen's Hotel.
Hotel Molitor Paris
Discover an urban resort nestled in the heart of the chic 16th arrondissement of Paris. Dive into the outdoor pool, open all year round and heated to 28°C, or swim in the historic 1930s indoor pool. Relax in the Spa by Clarins, the sauna, the hammam, or have a private lesson with a sports coach. The gourmet restaurant welcomes a guest MOF (Best Craftsman of France) every season. The roof terrace offering cocktails and light meals is open from May to September.
Call or Email Us With Questions