Semi-Finals & Finals Package
Sunday, May 27 – Sunday, June 10, 2018
Stade Roland Garros, Paris, France
Roland Garros and spring time in Paris – ooh la la! Below are our French Open packages – if you don't see one that fits your needs (or budget!), call us and we will gladly customize a package for you. There are multitudes of options: dates, accommodations, air, transfers, tours, side trips! Contact Carlos or Michael at 704-814-6801 or email@example.com.
We are currently honoring our 2017 French Open prices for 2018!
- 4 days at the French Open – Official lower level Centre Court (Philippe-Chartrier) tickets:
- Thursday, June 7 (Semi-Finals)
- Friday, June 8 (Semi-Finals)
- Saturday, June 9 (Women’s Finals)
- Sunday, June 10 (Men’s Finals)
- 5 nights accommodations (10-15 minute walk to Roland Garros!); check in Wednesday June 6; check out Monday June 11
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- Optional add-on tours
- Mac Sports Travel assistance
- All taxes and service fees
Cost Per Person:
- Hotel Poussin double occ: $6386
- Hotel Poussin single occ: $7036
- Queen's Hotel double occ: $6586
- Queens Hotel single occ: $7236
- These dates don't work for you? We will customize your trip!
- Extra nights and tickets
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby? Monet's garden or Versailles tour? Excursion to Normandy?
- Bike ride through Paris or champagne region
About the Hotels:
Hotel Poussin is a 5-minute walk to Roland Garros stadium, near the Parc des Princes. The rooms have just been refurbished with new carpet, furniture and baths. Rooms include: wireless Internet, sound damping, hairdryer, flat screen TV, international network direct telephone, mini bar, and individual safe. It’s just a 30-minute walk to Eiffel Tower. A very typical Parisian hotel with a great staff and includes breakfast.
The Queen's Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood - it is in the heart "Village d'Auteuil" and only 10 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbouhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen's Hotel.
Hotel Molitor Paris
Discover an urban resort nestled in the heart of the chic 16th arrondissement of Paris. Dive into the outdoor pool, open all year round and heated to 28°C, or swim in the historic 1930s indoor pool. Relax in the Spa by Clarins, the sauna, the hammam, or have a private lesson with a sports coach. The gourmet restaurant welcomes a guest MOF (Best Craftsman of France) every season. The roof terrace offering cocktails and light meals is open from May to September.
Call or Email Us With Questions