We had an amazing time at the open. We would’ve been in bad shape without your guidance and organization of the trip which made it so much nicer and…Read More
US OPEN FINALS WEEKEND PACKAGE
Going to the US Open with Mac Sports Travel is a Grand Slam! We know the ins and outs of all things US Open because we’ve been running trips since 2001. You’ll get to experience the tournament from an insider’s points of view. Bookings are already flowing through – 2019 was our biggest group ever and 2020 is going to be massive!
Incredible tennis is guaranteed with 3 days of finals for you to lap up! Some of the best tennis in the world at one of the most iconic tennis venues on the planet!
Flexible accommodation packages available according to your levels of desired comfort
Reserved seats in your choice of Promenade, Loge or Courtside seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium - retractable roof now open!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the US Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2020 package! 1-888-862-7668
US Open Finals Weekend Package Details:
The Tuscany Hotel
- Single occupancy (1 king bed): $2011
- Double occupancy (1 king bed): $1621
- Double occupancy (2 queen beds): $1712
- 4 nights in New York City! Check in Thursday September 10; check out Monday September 14.
- 3 sessions to the U.S. Open Finals:
- Friday: Mixed Doubles Finals at 12pm followed by Men’s Semifinals at 3pm
- Saturday: Men’s Doubles Finals at 12pm followed by Women’s Finals at 4pm
- Sunday: Women’s Doubles Finals at 12pm followed by Men’s Finals at 4pm
- Optional ticket upgrades (see below)
- Mac Sports Travel Meet and Greet with lots of insider tips to the Open and NYC
- Daily transfer to the U.S. Open with your tennis host via #7 subway (options for coach or private transfers)
- NYC travel information and U.S. Open updates
- Mac Sports Travel host and tennis fan
- All taxes and service fees
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- U.S. Open Hospitality Lounge includes fully-staffed bar with beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages and food available for purchase
- Air conditioned with TVs and restrooms plus a great place to relax and to meet up to share experiences
- Play tennis with us at Forest Hills
- Roundtrip airfare
- Suite upgrades
- Extra hotel nights
- Extra U.S. Open sessions
- Broadway show
- Dinner reservations
- Private transportation to the Open and NYC
- Tour of New York City
- Yankees or Mets game
- Mixed Doubles Finals and Men’s Semi-Finals Friday (12pm): add $885 for loge, $3385 for courtside
- Men’s Doubles Final and Women’s Finals Saturday (12pm): add $345 for loge, $1165 for courtside
- Women’s Doubles Finals and Men’s Finals Sunday (12pm): add $890 for loge, $3385 for courtside
Note: All prices are per person.
The Tuscany Hotel
Formerly the W Hotel, the 4.5 star, recently renovated Tuscany hotel is the perfect location during your time in New York. Just 5 blocks from Time Square, you’ll never run out of things to do or restaurants to try! The Tuscany’s Icon Restaurant is open daily for breakfast. We’ll meet in the hotel lobby each morning to walk the 2 short blocks to Grand Central Station to take the #7 to the Open each day. Options to take charter motor-coach or private transfer.
2019 WAS AMAZING.
2020 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We were so impressed with Mac Sports and with you as our guide for the US Open Tennis in New York in September of 2017. On the way down for the first day…Read More
Thanks again for a GREAT WEEKEND in New York. This will be one of those trips we will remember for the rest of our lives. You all did a great job of having everything…Read More
We are still glowing when reminiscing about our trip to this year’s US Open. Thank you for making it all so easy: the hotel, the subway, Tennis Center, the dinner at El Quijote…Read More