Thank you for a most memorable “Wimbledon Experience.” Every aspect of your leadership was evident. We have been fortunate to have been able to travel extensively…Read More
ONE DAY AT WIMBLEDON TENNIS PACKAGES (3 NIGHTS/1 DAY)
One day at Wimbledon – you pick the day! Your three night accommodation package along with an onsite tennis host will make the most of your “I Can’t Believe I’m at Wimbledon” experience! Currently honoring 2018 Wimbledon prices for 2019 Wimbledon packages with only a 20% deposit.
Experience 1 day of Wimbledon, from the first 4 days. Choose from Centre Court or #1 Court. Our #1 Court tickets are in the first 12 rows!
Enjoy strawberries and cream and afternoon tea, with access to the Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club (the only club on the Wimbledon grounds)
3 nights accommodation included - stay at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels. Many professional players stay here and you’ll rub shoulders with them on a daily basis
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the Wimbledon dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2018 tickets - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
One Day At Wimbledon Details:
Take your pick from Monday July 1 to Thursday July 4
Centre Court Package:
Single occupancy $3,841
Double occupancy $3,211
#1 Court Package:
Single occupancy: $3,411
Double occupancy $2,741
Your One Day at Wimbledon Package Includes:
- Wimbledon Debenture seating – 1 day Centre Court, 1 day #1 Court
- Access to all outer courts including Murray Hill
- Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club admission with restaurants. This is the only club on Wimbledon grounds and you’ll be able to enjoy afternoon tea, drinks or meals here
- 3 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club (view photos)
English breakfast daily in hotel – you’ll be joined by professional players and their entourages
- Welcome reception with insider tips to Wimbledon and London
- Daily transfers to Wimbledon via the Tube with your host
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum admission
- Information pack which includes London travel-cards with underground map, itinerary, event card, hotel and travel information
- All taxes and service fees
- Expert and friendly host who will make your “I can’t believe I’m at Wimbledon” experience come alive
- Extra nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club including breakfast – add $178 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Extra days at Wimbledon Centre Court, #1 Court, and #2 Court
- Hotel club room upgrade – add $47 per person per night
- Other 3, 4 and 5 star London hotel options available
- Round trip air and airport transfers
- Airfare from 40 U.S. Cities – add $1,275 per person
- Play tennis with us in London!
- London tours and beyond
- Extend your stay in London; take the Eurostar to Paris; ride the train to Edinburgh
2018 WAS AMAZING.
2019 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
Hello from London! My dad can’t stop talking about our Wimbledon experience. He said that other than marrying my mom, this has been the most blissfully happy experiences of his life…Read More
Thank you! This was a trip that I will always cherish. The seats at Center Court were EXCELLENT, as was the hotel. Your care in all aspects made it an enjoyable event, including…Read More
Thank you so much for everything! Our trip could not have been better! The hotel in London was great, and Michael was a wonderful host/guide. I don’t know how you did it…Read More
We use 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in London but the best Wimbledon hotel is located in the fashionable postal area of SW6, the 12-acre site of the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club. It is on District Line for easy access to all of London’s attractions and only 4 tube stops to Wimbledon.
The hotel bedrooms have undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment, ensuring this unique destination is the ideal place for a weekend break. The desirable area of Chelsea also offers plenty to do after a day’s shopping on the Kings Road or taking in the sights of London.
Standard rooms are located in The Copthorne Wing. Facilities include radio and plasma screen satellite TV, Movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi internet access, safe, voicemail, tea and coffee facilities, individually controlled air conditioning, large marble bathrooms & a working desk. Triple Occupancy will be two beds with rollaway.
Every year we see professional tennis players staying at the hotel which is really cool. We see them at breakfast and we see them as they come and go from the tournament. And yes, they’ve been nice enough to stop for an autograph or a quick photo!
Chelsea Football Club Stadium is connected to the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels. The Chelsea Football Club are a professional football club based in Fulham, London, who play in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. Take time to take a tour of the stadium!
While the local area has many great options, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club offers a range of different dining choices, which are extremely popular and provide the perfect setting in which to celebrate and unwind:
Marco Grill – A relaxed steakhouse reflecting the best of British cuisine.
Frankie’s Sports Bar & Diner – Surround yourself with live sports whilst enjoying an American diner style meal – this is where the tennis players hang out!
55 Restaurant – Savour freshly prepared food, and locally sourced ingredients at 55 Restaurant, which is located in the Copthorne Hotel.
55 Bar & Lounge – An ideal place for catching up with friends, watching television or unwinding in. It is located in the Copthorne Hotel, part of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club.
Delta 360° Lounge – Delta Airlines has landed at Stamford Bridge. The Delta 360° Lounge has officially opened its doors to guests. This fashionable lounge is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and everything in between.