For my father’s 80th birthday, I wanted to give him something that he has truly waited a lifetime for. After checking out some different companies online, I came across Mac Sports Travel…Read More
MASTERS TOURNAMENT PACKAGE - FINAL WEEKEND
‘Saturday is moving day’ and ‘the Masters doesn’t start until the back nine on Sunday.’ 2 of golf’s most used – and treasured – cliches. Join us at Augusta National for the most important weekend on the golfing calendar as a world-class field fights it out for the most prestigious prize in golf – the iconic green jacket.
The excitement of the Masters comes to a head in the final two rounds. Watch the players go stroke for stroke and experience the magic of being there for yourself
Explore Augusta National, eat a pimento cheese sandwich and bask in the atmosphere
All accommodation included - stay at the Hampton Inn, close to Augusta National (note: accommodation upgrades are available)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the Masters dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2019 badges - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Masters Final Weekend Tournament Package Details:
Saturday 13 April & Sunday 14 April
Hampton Inn double occupancy*: $4997
Hampton Inn double occupancy suite*: $5121
Hampton Inn single occupancy* (1 kind bed): $5697
*All Hampton Inn accommodation options include full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening.
PREMIUM ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
Other accommodation options:
Per person per night:
Add $454 for Doubletree Hotel Augusta
Add $982 for Marriott Augusta
Add $711 for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes)
Add $141 for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Your Masters Final Weekend Tournament Package Includes:
- 2 days at the Masters, Saturday April 13 and Sunday April 14
- 2 nights’ accommodations – options include Hampton Inn and Suites, Doubletree, Marriott, Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation, or The Lodge
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Full southern breakfast each morning insider tips to the Masters, get your Masters badges and set up your transfers to the Masters
- Afternoon social/food buffet with refreshments to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider tips to the Masters to make the most of your “I Can’t Believe I’m at The Masters”
- All service charges and local taxes
- Stay in beautiful private housing or play a round of golf at local Augusta courses. For more info click here
- Daily hospitality at the Masters
- Extra night lodging at the Hampton Inn, add $297 per person (double occupancy) or $594 single occupancy
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands – $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
2018 WAS AMAZING.
2019 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
The Masters had been on my bucket list since I started playing golf over 40 years ago. We couldn’t have had a better time, the golf course was of course Perfect and the Precision in running…Read More
I highly recommend Carlos and Mac Sports Travel to any golf fan looking to go to the Major tournaments. My Masters experience was perfect- from accessibility to…Read More
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for what truly was a special trip. Playing Kiawah and Pinehurst was absolutely brilliant and going to Augusta, as I am sure…Read More
The hotel rooms were great the food was good, and loved the bar and service. The golf was very good especially at the Reserve and the River Course in Augusta…Read More
The Hampton Inn and Suites
Conveniently located off I-20, the Hampton Inn and Suites is near the main gate of Fort Gordon and only minutes away from The Masters at the Augusta National Golf Club. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Riverwalk Augusta with access to the Savannah River. Tour the Historic Augusta District’s monuments and preserved buildings, including the childhood home of President Woodrow Wilson. After seeing the sights, come back to the hotel and unwind in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, take advantage of complimentary high-speed internet access, Hampton’s free hot breakfast, daily access to the fitness center and local area Augusta transportation.
There are 83 spacious guest rooms and luxurious suites, including accessible rooms featuring king or queen-sized beds. Choose from additional options such as a separate seating area with a sofa bed, a wet bar or a whirlpool. Get some work done at the desk or use the convenient lap desk as you relax on the bed. Enjoy amenities such as a mini-refrigerator, microwave and TV with premium cable.