The Masters had been on my bucket list since I started playing golf over 40 years ago. We couldn’t have had a better time, the golf course was of course Perfect and the Precision in running…Read More
MASTERS TOURNAMENT BUDGET PACKAGE
Not sure a Masters package is in your budget? Don’t stress! We have the perfect package that won’t break the bank. With comfortable accommodations in Columbia, South Carolina you’ll never miss the action on the course!
Feel the anticipation and magic of the Masters during 2 days - you pick which days!
Explore Augusta National and enjoy typical foods like the pimento cheese sandwich
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the Masters dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2020 badges - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Masters Tournament Budget Package Details:
Doubletree Columbia, South Carolina
- Single occupancy: $4101 per person
- Double occupancy: $3791 per person
- 2 days at the Masters – you pick the days!
- 2 nights at the Doubletree in Columbia, South Carolina
- Hot buffet breakfast at the Doubletree
- Welcome cocktail at the Doubletree
- Mac Sports Travel host in Augusta
- Insider tips to the Masters and Augusta to watch golf, eat, play
- All service charges and local taxes
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Stay in beautiful private housing or play a round of golf at local Augusta courses. For more info click here
- Daily hospitality at the Masters
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands – $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
The Doubletree By Hilton Columbia, SC
Relax and enjoy your stay at the unique The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, South Carolina. Many attractions surround the hotel giving you endless opportunities to spend your free time during your stay. Just minutes from downtown Columbia you can discover a variety of popular Columbia attractions near the hotel. Tour the Governor’s Mansion. Visit Congaree Vista—a vibrant arts and entertainment district. Stay entertained with a choice of golf courses, theaters and the famous Riverbank Zoo.
2019 WAS AMAZING.
2020 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
The hotel rooms were great the food was good, and loved the bar and service. The golf was very good especially at the Reserve and the River Course in Augusta…Read More
I highly recommend Carlos and Mac Sports Travel to any golf fan looking to go to the Major tournaments. My Masters experience was perfect- from accessibility to…Read More
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for what truly was a special trip. Playing Kiawah and Pinehurst was absolutely brilliant and going to Augusta, as I am sure…Read More
For my father’s 80th birthday, I wanted to give him something that he has truly waited a lifetime for. After checking out some different companies online, I came across Mac Sports Travel…Read More