Thank you again for a fun French Open experience!!!!! You are the greatest! I look forward to having my friends share your wonderful tennis trips. Thank you, also, for being sooooo kind…Read More
FRENCH OPEN SEMIS & FINALS PACKAGE
Don’t miss the chance to see not just the semi finals, but the finals in Roland Garros. There’s nothing quite like the French Open! Our French Open experiences are rapidly increasing in popularity – get in touch to ensure availability.
This is the real deal - experience Semi Finals AND Finals in a way you’ll never, ever forget
Excellent tennis in a Parisian atmosphere
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk directly to the tournament!
Paris tour and Seine river cruise included
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the French open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2020 tickets - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
- Double occupancy: $7331 per person
- Single occupancy: $7997 per person
- Double occupancy: $7197 per person
- Single occupancy: $7811 per person
- Welcome reception with French Open insider tips
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- Mac Sports Travel assistance
- All taxes and service fees
Tickets (official lower level centre court – Philippe-Chatrier)
- Thursday, June 4 ( Women’s Semi-Finals)
- Friday, June 5 (Men’s Semi-Finals, 2 sessions)
- Saturday, June 6 (Women’s Finals, Men’s Doubles Finals)
- Sunday, June 7 (Men’s Finals)
- 5 nights accommodations (10-15 minute walk to Roland Garros!); check in Wednesday June 3; check out Monday June 8
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Extra nights and tickets
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby, Monet’s garden or Versailles tour, Excursion to Normandy
- Bike ride through Paris or Champagne region
These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia
Just a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a couture-style hotel in the center of the City of Light. Whether you want to take a dip in the plunge pool, relax at the spa or have a drink at the hotel’s Black Bar your stay will be the epitome of comfort and style. This hotel is perfect for travellers who want a to experience a little bit of everything Paris has to offer – shopping, dining and romantic settings. It’s perfectly situated within walking distance of the metro which makes exploring even easier!
The Queen’s Hotel
The Queen’s Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood – it is in the heart “Village d’Auteuil” and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen’s Hotel.
2019 WAS AMAZING. 2020 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
Just a quick note to say thanks for everything with regard to the French Open. We had a great time. Hotel was perfect and the tickets and seats were just what we were hoping for…Read More
It was a memorable trip to Paris for the French Open 2017. Mac Sports Travel did a very good job in taking care of us. There was no hassle to and from the airport. The hotel that we stayed in…Read More