It was a memorable trip to Paris for the French Open 2017. Mac Sports Travel did a very good job in taking care of us. There was no hassle to and from the airport. The hotel that we stayed in…Read More
FRENCH OPEN FIRST WEEK PACKAGE
Book a trip with us to experience one of the most dramatic of all the Grand Slams at the French Open! Our French Open experiences are more than just a hotel and tickets to the event – it’s much, much more! Contact us(opens in a new tab) today to reserve your spot!
Experience the first few rounds of the French Open and take away memories that you’ll treasure for life
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk directly to the tournament
Paris tour and Seine river cruise included - no extra cost!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the French open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 tickets - don’t risk missing it! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
French Open Lower Level Tickets for Sunday May 22 & Monday May 23
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia:
- Double occupancy: $2831 per person
- Single occupancy: $3444 per person
- Double occupancy: $3021 per person
- Single occupancy: $3642 per person
French Open Lower Level Tickets for Thursday May 26 & Friday May 27
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia:
- Double occupancy: $3041 per person
- Single occupancy: $3654 per person
- Double occupancy: $3231 per person
- Single occupancy: $3864 per person
- Welcome cocktail reception at the hotel with your host including French wines, refreshments and appetizers with insider tips to Paris and Roland Garros
- Paris city tour & Seine River cruise
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Mac Sports Travel experienced French Open host, Paris concierge and tennis fan
- All taxes and service fees
- 2 days at Roland Garros – Tickets include lower level courtside seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights of your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros!
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby, Monet’s garden or Versailles home tour
- Bike tour of Paris or champagne region
- Play tennis
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
SUGGESTED ITINERARY FOR THE FIRST WEEK AT ROLAND GARROS:
Friday, May 20
Depart U.S. in the evening
Saturday, May 21
Arrive Paris in the morning and enjoy Paris before your welcome social
Sunday, May 22
Attend the first day of the French Open
Monday, May 23
Attend the second day of the French Open
Tuesday, May 24
Enjoy Paris – let us help you choose
Wednesday, May 25
Depart Paris for home or extend your trip!
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia(opens in a new tab)
Just a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a couture-style hotel in the center of the City of Light. Whether you want to take a dip in the plunge pool, relax at the spa or have a drink at the hotel’s Black Bar your stay will be the epitome of comfort and style. This hotel is perfect for travellers who want a to experience a little bit of everything Paris has to offer – shopping, dining and romantic settings. It’s perfectly situated within walking distance of the metro which makes exploring even easier!
The Queen’s Hotel(opens in a new tab)
The Queen’s Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood – it is in the heart “Village d’Auteuil” and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen’s Hotel.