It was a memorable trip to Paris for the French Open 2017. Mac Sports Travel did a very good job in taking care of us. There was no hassle to and from the airport. The hotel that we stayed in…Read More
FRENCH OPEN FIRST WEEK PACKAGE
Book a trip with us to experience one of the most dramatic of all the Grand Slams at the French Open! Our French Open experiences are more than just a hotel and tickets to the event – it’s much, much more! Contact us today to reserve your spot!
Experience the first few rounds of the French Open and take away memories that you’ll treasure for life
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk directly to the tournament
Paris tour and Seine river cruise included - no extra cost!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the French open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2019 tickets - don’t risk missing it! 1-888-862-7668
French Open First Week Package Details:
French Open Lower Level tickets for Sunday May 27 and Monday May 28
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia:
$2831 double occupancy
$3444 single occupancy
$3021 double occupancy
$3642 single occupancy
French Open Lower Level tickets for Thursday May 31 and Friday June 1
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia:
$3041 double occupancy
$3654 single occupancy
$3231 double occupancy
$3864 single occupancy
Your French Open First Week Package Will Include:
- 2 days at Roland Garros – Tickets include lower level courtside seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights of your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros!
- Welcome cocktail reception at the hotel with your host including French wines, refreshments and appetizers with insider tips to Paris and Roland Garros
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- Paris city tour & Seine River cruise
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Optional add-on tours
- Mac Sports Travel experienced French Open host, Paris concierge and tennis fan
- All taxes and service fees
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby, Monet’s garden or Versailles home tour
- Bike tour of Paris or champagne region
- Play tennis
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
2017 WAS AMAZING.
2018 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
Thank you again for a fun French Open experience!!!!! You are the greatest! I look forward to having my friends share your wonderful tennis trips. Thank you, also, for being sooooo kind…Read More
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia
Just a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a couture-style hotel in the center of the City of Light. Whether you want to take a dip in the plunge pool, relax at the spa or have a drink at the hotel’s Black Bar your stay will be the epitome of comfort and style. This hotel is perfect for travellers who want a to experience a little bit of everything Paris has to offer – shopping, dining and romantic settings. It’s perfectly situated within walking distance of the metro which makes exploring even easier!
The Queen’s Hotel
The Queen’s Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood – it is in the heart “Village d’Auteuil” and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen’s Hotel.
SUGGESTED ITINERARY FOR THE FIRST WEEK AT ROLAND GARROS:
- Friday, May 25 – Depart U.S. in the morning
- Saturday, May 26 – Arrive Paris in the morning and enjoy Paris before your welcome social
- Sunday, May 27 – Attend the first day of the French Open
- Monday, May 28 – Attend the second day of the French Open
- Tuesday, May 29 – Enjoy Paris – let us help you choose
- Wednesday, May 30 – Depart Paris for home or extend your trip!