It was a memorable trip to Paris for the French Open 2017. Mac Sports Travel did a very good job in taking care of us. There was no hassle to and from the airport. The hotel that we stayed in…Read More
FRENCH OPEN FINALS PACKAGE
Roland Garros and springtime in Paris – ooh la la! Come travel the city of lights with MAC Sports – the experts in sports travel. Watch the finals from some of the best seats in Roland Garros and spend your free time exploring the beautiful streets of Paris.
Excellent tennis in a Parisian atmosphere - there’s nothing quite like the French Open
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk directly to the tournament!
Paris tour and Seine river cruise included
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the French open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2018 tickets - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
French Open Finals Package Details:
$3933 double occupancy
$4453 single occupancy
$4133 double occupancy
$4653 single occupancy
Your French Open Finals Package Will Include:
- Welcome reception with French Open insider tips
- 2 days at Roland Garros: Saturday June 9 and Sunday June 10 – Tickets include 1st category seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights at your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-15 minute walk to Roland Garros; check in Friday June 8; check out Tuesday June 12
- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Optional add-on tours
- Mac Sports Travel assistance
- All taxes and service fees
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby? Monet’s garden or Versailles home tour?
- Bike tour of Paris or champagne region
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
2017 WAS AMAZING.
2018 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed our trip to France. From bicycling in the champagne country to the great seats at the French Open to the compelling beaches of Normandy…Read More
Thank you again for a fun French Open experience!!!!! You are the greatest! I look forward to having my friends share your wonderful tennis trips. Thank you, also, for being sooooo kind…Read More
Hotel Poussin is a 10-minute walk to Roland Garros stadium, near the Parc des Princes. The rooms have just been refurbished with new carpet, furniture and baths. Rooms include: wireless Internet, sound damping, hair dryer, flat screen TV, international network direct telephone, mini bar, and individual safe. It’s just a 30-minute walk to Eiffel Tower. A very typical Parisian hotel with a great staff and includes breakfast.
The Queen’s Hotel
The Queen’s Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood – it is in the heart “Village d’Auteuil” and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen’s Hotel.