Just a quick note to thank you for arranging our trip to The Open last week. My son and I had a fabulous time. Our accommodations were great, and all worked smoothly.
5 NIGHTS 4 DAYS BRITISH OPEN PACKAGE
The Open returns to Carnoustie for the 147th Championship! Join us on an unforgettable trip to see some of golf’s greatest players on one of the country’s finest courses.
Join us for all 4 days of the Open Championship - the full experience for the true golf lover
Comfortable accommodations at Invercarse Hotel, 12 miles from Carnoustie
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the British Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2018 package - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs to find out more
Double occupancy: $3,321 per person
Single occupancy: $4,497 per person
- Meet and greet on arrival at your Scottish airport by Mac Sports Travel representative
- Official tournament tickets to all 4 days of the 2018 Open Championships – Thursday – Opening Round- Friday- Second Round- Saturday – Third Round- Sunday – Final Round
- Mac Sports Travel welcome gift on arrival
- Benefit from Mac Golf travel planning, assistance and golf rep
- All service fees, VAT and taxes
- 5 nights in the Invercarse Hotel, Dundee. Check in Wednesday July 18, 2018, check out Monday July 23, 2018
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- A welcome dinner with drinks reception on Wednesday July 18 with a farewell dinner on Sunday 22nd July
- Transfers from airport to hotel and return, daily transfers to Open Championship (return)
- Round air trip
- Rental car or escorted driver
- Side trips; sightseeing tours
- Extra nights
- Play golf
Set in private wooded grounds overlooking the River Tay, this former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for Dundee and the surrounding area; it has all the benefits of a city center hotel, being within a five minute drive of the city – but thanks to its private setting, the city could be miles away.
2018 WAS AMAZING. 2019 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
Just a short note of appreciation to you, your son and Cindy for an unforgettable experience at last week’s British Open. It was just wonderful. From our hotel, to train tickets, to the event…Read More