2019 DAVIS CUP FINALS
Experience a unique tennis tournament like no other! Read on to find out how the tournament works
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Lower Level Seats for Six Davis Cup Finals sessions
Get in touch now to lock in your 2019 tickets - 1-888-862-7668
DAVIS CUP FINALS TOUR PACKAGE
Total Cost per Person:
Double occupancy $3,666
Single occupancy $4,661
Triple Occupancy: $3,411
Quad Occupancy: $3,272
Optional add-ons: Round trip air (we have great deals on premium and business class flights), dinners, tours, evening entertainment, pre or post-trip around Spain or Europe – we are happy to help plan your whole trip!
Your Davis Cup Tour Package Includes:
- Transfers from Madrid airport to your hotel
- 5 nights at the 4-star Only You Hotel Atocha, central Madrid; check-in Wednesday, November 20th; check out Monday, November 25th(only 4 miles from the tennis stadium)
- Traditional Spanish breakfast daily is included
- Welcome social with lots of insider tips with your host Wednesday afternoon
- Group dinner on Wednesday evening with your host at a great local restaurant
- Join your host on a fun private tour around the city of Madrid Thursday morning, seeing local landmarks
- Daily transfers from your hotel to the tennis
- Lower Level (Category 1) Seats for six Davis Cup Finals sessions:
- – Thursday evening – quarterfinals November 21st
– Friday day and evening – quarterfinals November 22nd
– Saturday day and evening semifinals November 23rd
– Sunday day finals November 24th
- Mac Sports Travel host, tennis fan and city guide
- All taxes and service fees
CAJA MAGICA STADIUM, MADRID, SPAIN NOVEMBER 18 - 24, 2019
In 2019, 133 nations have entered Davis Cup, making it the world’s largest annual international team competition in sport.
Davis Cup Madrid Finals
The new season-ending Davis Cup Finals will take place at La Caja Magica(“The Magic Box”) in Madrid, Spain on 18-24 November in 2019. The Finals will feature 18 teams – 12 qualifiers, four semi-finalists from 2018 and two wild card nations. The USA is one of the competing teams!
The 18 teams will compete in six round-robin groups of three teams. The six group winners plus the two second-placed teams with the best records based on a percentage of sets won (followed by games won), will qualify for the quarter-finals.
The Davis Cup champions will be crowned after the completion of the knockout phase.
The two teams with the worst record after the round-robin phase of the Finals will be relegated to the Zone Group competition the following year. The 12 teams that finish in 5th to 16th positions will compete in the Davis Cup Qualifiers the following year.
We are excited to provide the following 5-night Davis Cup package.
Tell me about Madrid!
With its impressive roster of world-class museums, royal palaces, and scenic parks, here’s everything to do and see in the Spanish capital of Madrid.
Most of Madrid’s main attractions sit within walking distance from one another, so with a little determination—and the jolt from a café con leche or two—you can tackle them all in just a few days. Tapas bars, busy plazas, outdoor markets, and hidden hotspots, taking in all Madrid has to offer can be daunting, especially if you plan to dabble in the city’s other major claim to fame: sundown-to-sunup nightlife. From people watching at the world-famous Plaza Mayor to prestigious art at Museo del Prado and exquisite tapas and unmissable rooftop bars, these are the 25 things you won’t want to miss on your next trip to the sunny capital.
TOP 10 SIGHTS
- Royal Palace. Madrid’s most beautiful building, the largest royal palace in Western Europe. More…
- Puerta del Sol. Madrid’s most central and best known square. More…
- Plaza Mayor. Marvellous enclosed square, perfect to sit outside and people watch. More…
- Templo de Debod. An authentic 2nd Century BC Egyptian temple in the middle of Madrid! More…
- Madrid Cathedral. Madrid’s largest and most important church. More…
- Plaza de la Villa. Incredibly historic square, home to the 15th Century Torre de Lujanes, 16th Century Casa de Cisneros and the 17th Century Casa de la Villa.
- Puerta de Alcalá. A Madrid icon, this old city gate even has a song dedicated to it! More…
- Gran Vía. Madrid’s most famous and most central street. More…
- Plaza de Cibeles. The central square where Real Madrid celebrates championship wins and home to the Bank of Spain. More…
- Plaza de Oriente. The beautiful square located in front of the Royal Palace. More…
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- Watch flamenco. Madrid is a stage for some of the best flamenco dancers in the world. Visit a flamenco restaurant for the perfect night out. More…
- See a bullfight. The best bullfighters show off their skills in Spain’s capital. More…
- Watch Real Madrid play. The Santiago Bernabeu Stadium plays host to one of the best football teams in the world. More…
- Take an open-topped bus tour. See the most important sights and monuments in under 2 hours, enabling you to choose which to visit later. More…
- Eat at the world’s oldest restaurant. Botin is recognized as such in the Guinness Book of Records. More…
- Try some tapas. The quintessential and ubiquitous Spanish food. More…
- Take a ride on Madrid’s cable car. The Teleférico gives visitors wonderful panoramic views of many of the capital’s best sights & attractions. More…
- Walk in the Park. Enjoy the wide open spaces, rose-garden, boating lake, and the wonderful street theatre at the Retiro Park. More…
- Go to the Rastro. Madrid’s weekly flea market allows you to buy almost anything under the sun! More…
- Try chocolate con churros. After all the activity above, you’ll need to restore your energy with some chocolate con churros. What’s this? Find out here…
ABOUT THE HOTEL:
Set in a 19th-century building, Only You Hotel Atocha is located in Madrid, 500 feet from Madrid-Atocha Train Station. This hotel offers views over the Paseo Infanta Isabel and Calle Alfonso XII.
All rooms are soundproofed, and they have a large flat-screen TV, safe, and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. A bathrobe and slippers are provided. Free WiFi is available.
This hotel offers a café, bakery, and various lounge areas. On the last floor, you will find the breakfast room, from where you can enjoy stunning views of the city.
You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within a 10-minute walk of the property. The Prado Museum is 2,950 feet from Only You Hotel Atocha, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum is a 10-minute taxi ride away. The famous Puerta del Sol is just 3 stops away by metro. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
Retiro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, parks, and culture.
What we Love about the hotel:
- The trendy, industrial-chic rooms, with soothing colors and exposed brick walls
- Sipping on cocktails and coffee in one of the hotel’s three stylish lounges
What To Know:
- Well-located in Comunidad de Madrid within walking distance of Museo del Prado,
Parque del Retiro, the Atocha Train Station, Madrid Botanical Garden, and more
- You can arrange car rentals through the front desk
- Free WiFi works well