We had such a wonderful time with your group. It will be a family memory that will stay with us forever. We will definitely use your group if we decide to go…Read More
BNP PARIBAS INDIAN WELLS - FINALS WEEKEND PACKAGE
The ‘Fifth Grand Slam’ is a festival of tennis unlike any other. With growing popularity, we’re taking more and more guests every year – and can’t wait to take you!
Watch the BNP Paribas tournament reach its climax as the best players in the world go head to head - witness the finals of the tournament
Players take this tournament very seriously and come in their best physical shape - every single year we see some incredible duels
Many of our guests say that this is their favorite tournament - from the venue to the atmosphere, this is a true celebration of all things tennis
Options include playing tennis yourself or dining under the stars in Palm Springs
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have experienced the fun of BNP Paribas Indian Wells with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2018 package - 1-888-862-7668
Three Night Package Details
Reserved loge seats:
Double occupancy: $1,850 per person
Single occupancy: $2,390
Reserved court side seats:
Double occupancy: $3,030 per person
Single occupancy: $3,570 per person
Your Indian Wells Package Will Include:
- 3 nights at the Omni Las Palmas Resort & Spa; check in Thursday March 14; check out Sunday March 17
- Official exclusive reserved BNP tickets for 6 sessions (all quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals – men’s and women’s)
- Shuttle transportation from your hotel to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden and return
- Mac Sports Travel assistance and tennis fan – we know Indian Wells!
- Enjoy Palm Springs – optional add-ons – tours, play tennis or golf or play tennis (see below)
- All taxes and resort fees
- Transportation – airport transfers, rental car or round trip air
- Outdoor Excursions – Bike and hiking excursions and other sightseeing tours
- Play Tennis – We play tennis each morning with mix and match play, clinics and tournaments with our USTA 5.5 ranked tennis professionals:
- Camps – 3 hours – 8am to 11am and/or 2pm to 5pm. 1 professional to every 4-6 participants
- Semi-Private or Private lessons
- Mix and Match Play – 2.5 hours 8:00-10:30 am. We match and mix and play together with the pros. Levels from 3.5 to 5.5
- If this itinerary does not work for you we can customize based on availability
2018 WAS AMAZING.
2019 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews. Located in prestigious Indian Wells, a relaxing oasis with a backdrop of mountains and palm trees, Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa offers an ideal escape in the Coachella Valley. Revel in timeless comforts, classic conveniences and modern technologies that have made the resort minutes from Palm Springs a desired destination for a sun-drenched getaway.
Located in Rancho Mirage, California, its convenient to the world-famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Palm Desert’s El Paseo with a shopping experience similar to Beverly Hills’ Rodeo Drive, and fine dining at a stunning number of establishments. Set on 240 lush acres, the resort has been renovated to include a fresh, new color palette, expanded fitness center, refurbished spa and redesigned boutiques. Make a splash in one of the three pool settings. Splashtopia, a 2-acre water playground, features a 450-foot lazy river, two 100-foot water slides, cliff-side Jacuzzi, sandy beach and fountains and sprinklers for the kids.
You can also take time for yourself and replenish your body and soul at the 20,000-square-foot spa. New heights of relaxation will be discovered with exhilarating treatments that use pure essences of desert botanicals. Also 27 holes of championship golf will challenge amateurs and pros alike with palm tree-lined fairways and incredible mountain vistas.
- 444 guest rooms, including 22 suites
- 27-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course
- 20,000-square-foot European spa with 26 treatment rooms
- 25 state-of-the-art tennis courts
- Lazy river, waterslides and cliff-side hot tub in Splashtopia
- Adult-only pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Cybex equipment
- Five resort restaurants
- 84,000 square-feet of diverse meeting & event space