What started as a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to the Australian Open turned into the trip of a lifetime for our family. We had gone to Wimbledon with…Read More
AUSTRALIAN OPEN SEMI FINALS AND FINALS WEEKEND PACKAGE
In 2019, nearly all of our guests added extra time in Australia or New Zealand. We organized it all! You can enjoy pre- and post-Open trips anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific. Just get in touch!
Enjoy the Men’s Semi-Finals and both Men’s and Women’s Finals of the Australian Open
You’ll also be witness to all the Doubles Finals - Mixed, Men’s and Women’s
Fantastic accommodation, Superior Hotel right by Yarra River, an easy walk to the tennis!
Join us on a tour of Melbourne, a wonderful city that holds the title of ‘Most Livable in the World.’ (Warning: you may not want to leave!)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived their Australian Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2020 tickets - don’t risk missing it! 1-888-862-7668
Semi Final & Finals Weekend Package Details
Superior Hotel: Crown Promenade
- Upper-level seating: $4,997 per person
- Lower-level seating: $5,454 per person
Note: all pricing is based on double occupancy and includes all taxes and handling fees.
- Welcome reception with Australian Open insider tips
- Five nights accommodations at Crown Promenade Superior 4-star hotel, check in Wednesday Jan 29, check out Monday Feb 3
- Thursday Jan 30 – evening: Men’s Semi Finals and ‘Magic Moments’ exhibition
- Day & evening sessions Friday Jan 31: Men’s Semi Finals, Mixed Doubles Semis, Women’s Doubles Final
- Saturday Feb 1 – evening: Women’s Singles Final, Men’s Doubles Final
- Sunday Feb 2 – evening: Men’s Singles Final, Mixed Doubles Finals
- You will have reserved seats on Center Court (Rod Laver Arena)
- Airfares from Los Angeles and airport transfers (airfares available from other US cities at additional cost)
- Guided tour of Melbourne Thursday morning Jan 30
- Your choice of upper or lower level seating
- Your total cost includes all taxes and service fees
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Extra sessions
- Extra hotel nights
- Upgraded seats
- Day tours to consider on your open day out of Melbourne: Phillip Island with Ranger, Great Ocean Road Day Tour, Wine Experience
- Melbourne Tramcar dinner and other tours
We can organize travel anywhere in Australia, NZ or elsewhere!
Sydney is a special city and is an absolute must visit. We’ve prepared these 3 night packages for you, including domestic airfare, taxes, and fees included:
- Option 1 ($1247): Airport transfers, Travelodge Sydney Hotel, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour
- Option 2 ($1501): Airport transfers, Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au Wildlife Tour
- Option 3 ($1832): Airport transfers, Intercontinental Sydney, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour
Good to Know
- We require a 30% deposit upon booking.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express (add 2.5%), and checks are accepted.
- Availability is limited and prices are subject to change until deposits are made and airline tickets are bought.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to your trip.
- This trip requires a valid passport and an Australian visa. We can provide an Australian visa for you.
Crown Promenade Melbourne is a stylish and modern hotel featuring spacious rooms, right on the edge of the city. This vibrant hotel has everything you need for a week away or a weekend in town including The Deck fitness center and pool, Mesh restaurant and Tonic bar. The Crown Entertainment Complex is merely minutes away so you’re never far from the action.
Perfect for the seasoned corporate traveller or those looking for the perfect family destination.
2019 WAS AMAZING.
2020 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We’re one week back from the Australian Open and Auckland trip you planned for us and just now getting back to normal. You and Cindy put together a fantastic tour…Red More
Our hotel accommodations were terrific both in Melbourne and Sydney. Furthermore, several of the tennis stars were staying at the Crown and we saw them in the lobby…Read More
Happy to say everything went well! A few notes: Where is our Qantas!! They were fantastic! The Melbourne City tour was very interesting and necessary to view…Read More
Thank you so much for a fantastic trip to the Australian open. Everything went great, from the flight to the transports. I loved the hotels I stayed in and my seats…Read More