What started as a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to the Australian Open turned into the trip of a lifetime for our family. We had gone to Wimbledon with…Read More
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 3RD & 4TH ROUND TICKET PACKAGES
In 2018, nearly all of our guests added extra time in Australia and New Zealand. We organized it all! You can enjoy pre- and post-Open trips anywhere in Australia or the South Pacific. Just get in touch!
Join us for 3rd and 4th round matches - just as the tournament is beginning to heat up.
Fantastic accommodation near the Yarra River, an easy walk to the tennis!
Two day sessions and two night sessions included over 3 days.
Join us on a tour of Melbourne, a wonderful city that holds the title of ‘Most Livable in the World.’ (Warning: you may not want to leave!)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed.
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived their Australian Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2019 tickets - don’t risk missing it! 1-888-862-7668
3rd and 4th Round Package Details
Superior Hotel: Crown Promenade
upper level seating — $4,211 per person
lower level seating — $4,521 per person
(all pricing based on double occupancy, and includes all taxes and handling fees)
• Welcome reception with Australian Open insider tips
• Five nights accommodations at Superior Hotel, check in Friday January 18th, check out Wednesday January 23rd
• Evening session Saturday 19th January
• Day & evening sessions Sunday 20th January
• Day session Monday 21st January
• You will have reserved seats access to a mix of sessions on Center Court (Rod Laver Arena), Margaret Court Arena and Hisense Arena (and all external courts)
• Airfares from Los Angeles and airport transfers (airfares available from other US cities at additional cost.)
• Guided tour of Melbourne – morning of Saturday 19th January
• Free day to explore on Tuesday 22nd January
• Your choice of upper or lower level seating
• Your total cost includes all taxes and service fees
• Extra Sessions • Extra Hotel Nights • Transportation • Upgraded Seats • Day tours to consider on your open day out of Melbourne: Phillip Island with Ranger, Great Ocean Road Day Tour, Wine Experience • Melbourne Tramcar Dinner and other tours • We can organize travel anywhere in Australia, NZ or elsewhere
Sydney is a special city and is an absolute must visit. We’ve prepared these 3 night packages for you, including domestic airfare:
Option 1: Airport transfers, Travelodge Sydney Hotel, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour – Total including taxes & fees: $1247
Option 2: Airport transfers, Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au Wildlife Tour –Total including taxes & fees: $1501
Option 3: Airport transfers, Intercontinental Sydney, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour –Total including taxes & fees: $1832
GOOD TO KNOW:
A 30% deposit is required. VISA, Mastercard, AMEX (add 2.5%), and checks are accepted. Availability is limited and prices are subject to change until deposits are made and airline tickets are bought. Balance is due 90 days prior to your trip.
Passport: This trip requires a valid passport and an Australian visa. We can provide an Australian visa for you.
2018 WAS AMAZING.
2019 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
The Australian Open It’s the best Grand Slam so far that I have been too – only Wimbledon to go. One good memories is having Mike as our MST host guide in Melbourne…Read More
I will never be able to thank you for planning Our Trip of a Lifetime. Every experience was amazing and the people of Australia are so very proud of their Country and Culture and…Read More
Happy to say everything went well! A few notes: Where is our Qantas!! They were fantastic! The Melbourne City tour was very interesting and necessary to view…Read More
Thank you so much for a fantastic trip to the Australian open. Everything went great, from the flight to the transports. I loved the hotels I stayed in and my seats…Read More
Crown Promenade Melbourne is a stylish and modern hotel featuring spacious rooms, right on the edge of the city. This vibrant hotel has everything you need for a week away or a weekend in town including The Deck fitness center and pool, Mesh restaurant and Tonic bar. The Crown Entertainment Complex is merely minutes away so you’re never far from the action.
Perfect for the seasoned corporate traveller or those looking for the perfect family destination.