What started as a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to the Australian Open turned into the trip of a lifetime for our family. We had gone to Wimbledon with…Read More
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 3RD & 4TH ROUND TICKET PACKAGES
In 2020, nearly all of our guests added extra time in Australia or New Zealand. We organized it all! You can enjoy pre- and post-Open trips anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or the South Pacific. Just get in touch(opens in a new tab)!
Join us for 3rd and 4th round matches - just as the tournament is beginning to heat up.
Fantastic accommodation near the Yarra River, an easy walk to the tennis!
Two day sessions and two night sessions included over 3 days.
Join us on a tour of Melbourne, a wonderful city that holds the title of ‘Most Livable in the World.’ (Warning: you may not want to leave!)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed.
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived their Australian Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 tickets - don’t risk missing it! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
Double occupancy, upper-level seating: $4,211 per person
Double occupancy, lower level seating: $4,521 per person
- Welcome reception with Australian Open insider tips
- Guided tour of Melbourne on the morning of Saturday 22nd January
- Free day to explore on Tuesday 25th January
- Your choice of upper or lower level seating
- All service fees, VAT and taxes
Four sessions of tennis
- Evening session Saturday 22nd January
- Day & evening sessions Sunday 23rd January
- Day session Monday 24th January
- Reserved seats access to a mix of sessions on Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena and Melbourne Arena and all external courts
- 5 nights accommodations at Superior Hotel, check in Friday 21st January; check out Wednesday 26th January
- Dinner cruise on the Yarra River evening of Friday 21st January with your host and other guests
- Airfares from Los Angeles and airport transfers (airfares available from other US cities at additional cost)
- Extra sessions
- Extra hotel nights
- Upgraded seats
- Day tours to consider on your open day out of Melbourne: Phillip Island with Ranger, Great Ocean Road Day Tour, Wine Experience
- Melbourne Tramcar Dinner and other tours
- Travel anywhere in Australia, NZ or elsewhere
Sydney is a special city and is an absolute must visit. We’ve prepared these 3-night packages for you, including domestic airfare, taxes, and fees included:
Option 1 ($1247):
Airport transfers, Travelodge Sydney Hotel, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour
Option 2 ($1501):
Airport transfers, Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au Wildlife Tour
Option 3 ($1832):
Airport transfers, Intercontinental Sydney, Sydney and Bondi Beach tour, Blue Mountain and Au wildlife tour
Crown Promenade Melbourne is a stylish and modern hotel featuring spacious rooms, right on the edge of the city. This vibrant hotel has everything you need for a week away or a weekend in town including The Deck fitness center and pool, Mesh restaurant and Tonic bar. The Crown Entertainment Complex is merely minutes away so you’re never far from the action.
Perfect for the seasoned corporate traveller or those looking for the perfect family destination.
Good to Know
- We require a 30% deposit upon booking.
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express (add 2.5%), and checks are accepted.
- Availability is limited and prices are subject to change until deposits are made and airline tickets are bought.
- Balance is due 90 days prior to your trip.
- This trip requires a valid passport and an Australian visa. We can provide an Australian visa for you.
2022 WILL BE AMAZING!
The Australian Open It’s the best Grand Slam so far that I have been too – only Wimbledon to go. One good memories is having Mike as our MST host guide in Melbourne…Read More
I will never be able to thank you for planning Our Trip of a Lifetime. Every experience was amazing and the people of Australia are so very proud of their Country and Culture and…Read More
Happy to say everything went well! A few notes: Where is our Qantas!! They were fantastic! The Melbourne City tour was very interesting and necessary to view…Read More
Thank you so much for a fantastic trip to the Australian open. Everything went great, from the flight to the transports. I loved the hotels I stayed in and my seats…Read More