The Players Championship
May 10 - 15, 2016
TPC Sawgrass – Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
4 Tournament Days Players Package Omni Hotel
Mac Sports Travel is proud to partner with the PGA Tour and offer the below packages for the 2015 Players Championship. We will be most happy to customize a package for you if the below isn’t exactly what you are looking for! Contact Carlos McCracken at 704-814-6801 or email@example.com.
- 5 nights at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel; check in Wednesday May 11; check out Monday May 16
- Stadium Passes (tickets) to The Players for all 4 days of the tournament - Thursday May 12 through Sunday May 15
- Daily transfers from the Omni to TPC Sawgrass
- Admission to the World Golf Hall of Fame in St. Augustine, FL (35 minutes from TPC Sawgrass)
- St. Augustine Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Onsite Mac Sports Travel host to make the most of your “This is really cool … I’m at the Players” experience
- Travel and sightseeing information
- All service charges and local taxes
Cost per Person for your Players Trip:
Double occupancy: $1521
Single occupancy: $2044
Players Package Available Options:
- Hospitality at The Players
- Hospitality House – add $1150 per person for 4 days
- The Turn – add $725 per person for 4 days
- Play golf yourself!
- Extra nights
- Home rental (instead of hotel stay – great for a group!)
- Round trip air
- Airport transfers
- Rental car
- We are flexible – tell us what you want!
Hospitality House is a reserved, all inclusive venue in a premium location on the 16th Green. It offers a high end, turnkey experience with unlimited food and beverage and fantastic line of sight views of the best golfers in the world.
Hospitality House Provides:
- All – inclusive full lunch buffet, hors d’ oeuvres, dessert and full – service, premium bar included
- Premier views of both the Par 5 16th hole from fairway to green as well as the exciting, world famous 17th Island Green
Hospitality House Package Includes:
- 1 Weekly Hospitality House Tickets, Wednesday - Sunday
- Tickets includes access to Hospitality House, Benefactor, and The Turn
Shared hospitality venue located on the 18th Fairway, with a view of the 9th Fairway.
The Turn Plus Provides:
10,750-square-foot, climate-controlled tent with 2,700-square-foot patio
Full bar with a variety of beer and mixed drinks available for purchase
Upscale food and beverage for purchase
Private restroom facilities
Omni Jacksonville Hotel:
In the heart of downtown Jacksonville, the recently renovated Omni Jacksonville is located steps away from St. John’s Riverwalk with easy access to Everbank Field, Times Union Center, Memorial Arena, Jacksonville Landing, and other popular attractions.
Along with other downtown hotels, the city offers bus transportation to TPC Sawgrass for The Players tournament.
About The Players:
The Players Championship began in 1974 and is one of the PGA tour’s most coveted titles. In 2015 The Players offered a staggering $10 million as the total purse, tying the PGA Championship as the most lucrative tournament on the PGA Tour (winner Rickie Fowler collected $1.8 million!).
The Players Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass first hosted The Players in 1982 and is now the permanent home of the May event. The Stadium Course was designed with not only the players in mind, but the fans also, making it a wonderful fan experience.
About St. Augustine:
Established in 1998, the World Golf Hall of Fame is located at the World Golf Village near St. Augustine, Florida, about 35-40 minutes from TPC Sawgrass. Unlike most other sports hall of fames, it honors both men and women. It contains exhibits on golf’s history, heritage, major players and more.
St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Did you know that St. Augustine is the nation’s oldest city? Take a tour of its historical landmarks and beaches. Old Town Trolley Tours has entertained visitors for over 30 years while transporting them through St. Augustine. Your admission is good for 3 consecutive days of unlimited use!
Call or Email Us With Questions