2018 Final Weekend Masters Package
April 2 – April 8, 2018
Augusta National Golf Club
Who will put on the green jacket?
- 2 days at the Masters, Saturday April 7 and Sunday April 8
- 2 nights' accommodations - options include Clarion Inn, Doubletree, Marriott, Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation, or The Lodge
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Full Southern Breakfast each morning insider tips to the Masters, get your Masters badges and set up your transfers to the Masters
- Afternoon social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider assistance and tips to the Masters in making the most of your "I Can't Believe I'm at The Masters"
- All service charges and local taxes
Cost per Person for your Masters Trip:
- Clarion Double occupancy: $3981 (includes full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening)
- Clarion Double occupancy: $4222 – 2 room suite (includes full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening)
- Clarion Single occupancy: $4481 – 1 king bed (includes full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening)
Other Hotel Options: Per person per night: add $454 for Doubletree Hotel Augusta; add $982 for Marriott Augusta; add $711 for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes); add $141 for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Masters Package Available Options:
- Extra night lodging at the Clarion Inn, add $178 per person (double occupancy) or $350 single occupancy
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands - $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
Call or Email Us With Questions
About the Hotel:
The Clarion Inn is located at 3038 Washington Road, 1.5 miles from Augusta National and conveniently located near I-20 at Exit 199. It has 4 stories, 176 suites and rooms, and is surrounded by a beautifully landscaped courtyard and outdoor pool. Suites have a separate living area with a sofa bed, microwave oven, coffeemaker, refrigerator, 2 phones, voice mail, wireless internet, TV, iron and ironing board and hair dryer
A complimentary full southern buffet breakfast is served Monday through Friday 6am to10am and Saturday and Sunday 7am to 10am. Two complimentary welcome drinks are offered Monday through Saturday evenings between the hours of 5pm and 7pm.
We have stayed at The Clarion for 11 years and we like The Clarion even though it is an older hotel the rooms are clean with good management - they treat us well.
About The Masters:
The 2018 Masters Golf Tournament begins on Thursday, April 5, and ends on Sunday, April 8. Practice rounds are Monday (April 2), Tuesday (April 3), and Wednesday (April 4). Wednesday is the Par 3 Tournament.
We recommend checking out these websites:
Augusta Attractions: http://www.augusta.com/masters/attractions
Augusta National Golf Course: http://www.augusta.com/masters/coursetour
All About the Masters: http://golf.about.com/od/majorchampionships/f/masters-qualifications.htm
Call or Email Us With Questions