Deluxe Masters Package
April 5 – April 8, 2018
Augusta National Golf Club
The Masters with Deluxe Hospitality!
- 2 days at the Masters, Thursday April 5 and Friday April 6 OR Saturday April 7 and Sunday April 8
- 2 nights' accommodations at the Clarion Suites, see below for other hotel options
- Deluxe hospitality at the Magnolia Manor Hospitality
- This hospitality includes full breakfast, lunch, late afternoon hors d'oeuvres, open bar all day, and large screen TV's and much more - 5-star hospitality!
- Hospitality also includes office services (such as telephones, message center, fax, personal computers with electronic mail, secretarial assistance, and wireless internet throughout the facility)
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Full Southern Breakfast each morning
- Afternoon cocktails/food buffet reception to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider assistance and tips to the Masters in making the most of your "I Can't Believe I'm at The Masters"
- All service charges and local taxes
Cost per Person for your Masters Trip:
- Clarion Double occupancy: $4731 (includes full breakfast and cocktails/food buffet each evening)
- Clarion Double occupancy: $5011 – 2 room suite (includes full breakfast and cocktails/food buffet each evening)
- Clarion Single occupancy: $5231 (includes full breakfast and cocktails/food buffet each evening)
Other Hotel Options: Per person per night: add $454 for Doubletree Hotel Augusta; add $982 for Marriott Augusta; add $711 for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes); add $141 for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Masters Package Available Options:
- Extra night lodging at the Clarion Suites, add $225 per person (double occupancy) or $450 single occupancy
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Planation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands - $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
About the Hotel:
The Clarion Suites is located at 3038 Washington Road, 1.5 miles from Augusta National and conveniently located near I-20 at Exit 199. It has 4 stories, 176 suite and rooms, and is surrounded by a beautifully landscaped courtyard and outdoor pool. Each suite has a separate living area with a sofa bed, microwave oven, coffeemaker, refrigerator, 2 phones, voice mail, wireless internet, TV, iron and ironing board and hair dryer
A complimentary full southern buffet breakfast is served Monday through Friday 6am to10am and Saturday and Sunday 7am to 10am. Two complimentary welcome cocktails are offered Monday through Saturday evenings between the hours of 5pm and 7pm.
We have stayed at The Clarion for 11 years and we like The Clarion even though it is an older hotel the rooms are clean with good management - they treat us well.
About The Masters:
The 2018 Masters Golf Tournament begins on Thursday, April 5, and ends on Sunday, April 8. Practice rounds are Monday (April 2), Tuesday (April 3), and Wednesday (April 4). Wednesday is the Par 3 Tournament.
We recommend checking out these websites:
Augusta Attractions: http://www.augusta.com/masters/attractions
Augusta National Golf Course: http://www.augusta.com/masters/coursetour
All About the Masters:http://golf.about.com/od/majorchampionships/f/masters-qualifications.htm
Call or Email Us With Questions