This West Coast add-on includes 2 nights and 3 days of golf
|Day 6:||Depart St. Andrews and drive or transfer to 5-star Turnberry Resort. Golf at Turnberry Kintyre Course.
The Kintyre, so called after the long, narrow peninsula lying beyond the Isle of Arran in the Irish sea, is an exhilarating Open Championship course.
|Day 7:||Golf at Royal Troon Old Course.
Royal Troon Old Course is one of the great links courses in Scotland and home to many Open Championships. You also have the option of playing Port Troon and Robert Trent Jones layout.
PLEASE NOTE: Royal Troon handicap requirements: must have a handicap of 20 or less and a handicap certificate and letter of introduction to prove it.
|Day 8:||Morning golf at Turnberry Ailsa Course. Transfer to airport and return home!
The Ailsa course is regularly acknowledged in the top 3 links courses in the world and came into international prominence with the famous duel between Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson over the 4 days of the 1977 Open Championship.
Total cost for 8 days East West Coast Scotland golf vacation:
Cost per person based on double occupancy West only:
(based on 4 golfers self drive or 8 golfers with driver, deluxe coach)
- Additional Nights
- Change Accommodations
- From Budget to 5 Star
- Scotland Tours
- Single Golfer Supplement
- Additional Golf
- Non-Golfer Pricing
The following information is required to confirm all aspects of your package
- An accurate number of golfers who will play on the tour. Once tee times are arranged and deposits paid, fees may be involved to change and/or cancel the original reservation.
- Full names of all members on the tour. Names should be submitted as they appear on their passports.
- A handicap card verifying your handicap is required by many of the courses. A copy of this card must be carried with you, and a copy must be sent for our records.
- Standard accommodations provide a room with two twin beds. Requests for double beds must be made in advance. Additionally, requests to upgrade accommodations to superior rooms must be specified in advance and will be charged at a higher rate. Single occupied rooms will also have an additional supplement.
- The use of caddies is highly recommended (where available); as electric carts are very limited on the courses you will play. Should you desire caddies, please request them at the time of booking. When caddies are used, you are responsible for paying their charges directly. Cost is approximately 35 - 40 pounds per caddie plus tip (approximately 10 pounds).
- In addition to the above mentioned information, a deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to confirm your tour package. Golf tee times and hotel room reservations are not confirmed until the deposit is received, so an early response should result in better tee times and desired accommodations.
Call or Email Us With Questions