The 2018 Ryder Cup
September 25 – 30, 2018
Le Golf National
For only the second time in Ryder Cup history the matches will be staged in continental Europe in France at Le Golf National near Paris. The first time was at Valderrama Golf Club in Spain in 1997.
The Le Golf National complex is located 20 miles southwest of Paris near the Palace of Versailles in the suburb of St.-Quentin-en-Yvelines, so Ryder Cup fans can watch world-class golf with easy access to all the wonderful sights, museums, attractions and restaurants in Paris.
We will take care of the details, air, transfers, we have included a tour of Paris and Seine River cruise and can assist with loads of other options. How about a day trip to the champagne region of Paris or a tour of Versailles or Monet’s water lily gardens in Giverny or possibilities to visit famous nearby regions like Bordeaux and Biarittz and the D-Day landmarks in Normandy and Brittany.
Join Mac Sports Travel in Paris! It’s time to make it #8 and bring the Cup back home!
Call us and we will gladly customize a package for you. Contact Carlos or Michael at 704-814-6801 or email@example.com.
- Five nights’ accommodations (Wednesday September 26 - Monday October 1)
- Breakfast daily at hotel
- Ryder Cup Daily Grounds tickets (Thursday - Sunday)
- Round-trip transportation daily between your hotel and Le Golf National (Thurs-Sun)
- Paris City Tour with Behind the Scenes Eiffel Tower Tour
- This tour will give you an excellent overview of the City of Light and will allow for you to see the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower
- Skip the lines and go behind the scenes of the Eiffel Tower
- River Cruise on the Seine River
- Ensure a memorable night out in Paris with a gourmet dinner cruise along the River Seine. Float past the city’s famed monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral aboard a luxury Bateaux Parisiens riverboat. Soak up the magic of the City of Lights from an onboard dining room while enjoying a gourmet 3-course meal with other Ryder Cup fans
- On-site assistance from Mac Sports Travel host and golf fan
- Ryder Cup gift
- All taxes and service fees
Cost for your Ryder Cup Trip: $4,960 per person (double occupancy)
Ryder Cup Package Available Options:
- International Pavilion tickets
- Opening and Closing Ceremony tickets
- Additional nights
- Extend your stay to play golf
About the Hotels:
Located in the 16th district of Paris, a 15-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a boutique, couture-style hotel designed by Olivier Lapidus. It features an indoor plunge pool, a sauna and a spa and wellness center.
The air-conditioned rooms and suites at Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia include a safe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, slippers and bathrobes. There are 2 suites with a terrace and hot tub.
All accommodations have a minibar. The hotel's bar, Black Bar, is decorated in black tones and is open daily for guests to relax with a drink. All types of restaurants can be found within walking distance.
Other facilities are available such as free WiFi access, luggage storage and 24-hour reception. You can request a massage treatment at an additional cost. Guests can privatise the hotel spa for 1 or 2 hours at an additional cost, upon request at the hotel.
The hotel is situated 1,300 feet from Mirabeau Metro Station and a 15-minute walk from the Porte d'Auteuil Metro and Roland Garros Stadium. The Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre is only an 8-minute drive from the hotel.
16th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in romance, shopping and food. The artistic legacies of Rossini, Verdi and Balzac live on in the elegant houses, embassies and consulates that occupy the 16th arrondissement. The Balzac Museum in the picturesque hills of Passy was once the home of the legendary artist, while Longchamp Racecourse and Roland Garros Tennis Stadium attract the elites of Paris and beyond.
Hyatt Regency Paris
Be among the first to spend the night in the brand new rooms of Hyatt Regency Paris, the only skyscraper hotel offering a spectacular view of Paris and its most beautiful monuments, including the Eiffel tower and Arc de Triomphe.
Ideally located within the Paris Convention Center, find everything under one roof: Shopping Center, access to the public transportation and airport shuttle, convention and meeting spaces, theater and cinema, parking, restaurants, bars.
What makes Each Stay Extraordinary:
- A modern experience with memorable views : 950 guestrooms and Suites, including the brand new Deluxe rooms with a stunning view over Paris
- Ideal location for business & leisure alike : Near Porte Maillot with a direct access to Palais des Congrès, it is also close to the business district of la Défense, Champs Elysées and Place de l’Etoile
- Same View, New Panoramic Bar: On the 34th floor, with a 360 view over Paris – Re-opening during the first half of 2018.
- French Cuisine: Lunch, Dinner, Snacks anytime of the day and memorable sports nights at the Tower Sports Bar
Reasons To Attend The 2018 Ryder Cup in Paris:
Aside from the many tourist hotspots, here are our reasons to attend the 2018 Ryder Cup…
The host city – Paris!
This will be the first time the Ryder Cup has been held in the host country’s capital – and what a city to visit. Paris needs no introduction. Let’s just say it’s one of the most culturally rich cities in the world.
Paris boasts a large number of world-famous attractions. Amongst the most distinctive and unique include Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. If you’re struggling to cram everything in, one of the best ways to explore the city is with a river cruise at Bateaux Parisiens.
There’s no doubt the French capital will bring its “art de vivre” to the Ryder Cup and you don’t want to miss it.
The venue – Le Golf National
If you’re staying in the capital, and why would you not, then your only concern should be dragging yourself away from the many delights of the city itself to make the short trip out to Le Golf National.
Once there, this stadium golf course is made for the drama that only the Ryder Cup can offer. Risk-reward is constant throughout the stunning Albatros course, home to the Open de France.
Any matches going the distance will be even more absorbing with the final three holes perfectly set up to maximise the drama further still. If you’re lucky enough to be perched near the stunning par-3 16th, you might just have the perfect spot to watch the fireworks unfold.
Golf, golf, golf!
You’re taking your clubs, right? France has over 730 golf courses to date, 22 of which are ranked in the 1,000 best courses in the world. Furthermore, Le Golf National is situated in an area boasting the largest number of golf course in France; 78 in total. For example, you would be fortunate to play the delightful tree-lined l’Exclusiv Golf du Château de Cély situated 45kms south of Paris, close to the beautiful forest of Fontainebleau. This vast 55-hectare estate includes a 14th century chateau and a super clubhouse. Golf here doesn’t get more relaxing.
Then there’s Golf de Fontainebleau, one of the oldest golf courses in France. Located on ancient imperial hunting ground, this traditional club oozes charm. If you can add this to your Ryder Cup itinerary then you should make the effort, you won’t be disappointed.
The stretch connecting Saint Germain-en-Laye to Versailles, a highly sought after area just outside the capital, is home to the country’s golfing haven.
Call or Email Us With Questions