- 5 nights at the Aloft Uptown Charlotte or Hampton Inn, Matthews. Check in Wednesday, August 9; check out Monday, August 14
- Wednesday evening dinner in Matthews, home of Mac Sports Travel, with Carlos and Michael – enjoy local North Carolina cuisine and craft beers and wines!
- Friday evening – join us on the Charlotte Comedy Bus – tour through Downtown Charlotte enjoying great comedy and entertainment
- Saturday evening – join Carlos and Michael for a relaxed dinner
- Shuttle transportation to Quail Hollow Club and return daily (or self-drive)
- Official PGA Championship Tickets for 4 sessions:
- Thursday August 10
- Friday August 11
- Saturday August 12
- Sunday August 13
- Mac Sports Travel host and golf fan
- Insider tips to Charlotte and the PGA Championship
- Includes all taxes and service fees
Cost per person
- Aloft Uptown Charlotte: Double occupancy $2455; single: $3251
- Hampton Inn, Matthews: Double occupancy: $1983; single $2371
About the ALOFT UPTOWN CHARLOTTE
In the heart of Uptown Charlotte, this boutique hotel features on-site dining and live entertainment. An indoor pool and free Wi-Fi are provided. A Charlotte light train station is next to the property.
A 42-inch flat-screen TV and a refrigerator are featured in each room at this Uptown Charlotte Aloft at the EpiCentre. A desk with an ergonomic chair, 1 free bottle of water daily, and a coffee-machine are provided.
The 780-square-foot fitness center is open 24 hours, and the 24-hour front desk provides luggage storage. A business center and dry cleaning are also on site at the Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre.
The Charlotte Aloft's w xyz bar serves an exciting environment and cocktails. A self-serve meal is available in the 24-hour Re:Fuel by Aloft eatery as well.
The hotel is a 2-minute walk from the Time Warner Cable Arena event and sports complex and just under 1 miles from the Financial District. The Charlotte Convention Center is a quarter mile away.
About the HAMPTON INN, MATTHEWS
Hampton Inn Charlotte/Matthews is close to the city but far enough away to enjoy a relaxing pace. Experience the popular attractions in Charlotte or enjoy the quaint, small-town charm of downtown Matthews. Matthews is the home of Mac Sports Travel, the hotel is less than 5 minutes away from our office in the Town of Matthews – and around 11 miles from the Quail Hollow Club.
Drive just nine miles to downtown Charlotte from the Charlotte-Matthews hotel to reach numerous corporate headquarters and attend pro sports games at Bank of America Stadium and Time Warner Arena. If you prefer beautiful countryside, you can be hiking, golfing, fishing or biking in just ten minutes. Spend a sunny afternoon at a nearby golf course.
This Matthews, North Carolina hotel has a lot to offer. Begin each day of your visit with Hampton's free hot breakfast. Keep up with work and family using the high-speed internet access in your room and the services in the business center.
- A short drive from Charlotte attractions such as uptown Charlotte and Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 1,100 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space available
- 91 spacious guest rooms, including accessible rooms
- On-site amenities include: swimming pool, fitness center and 24-hour business center
Included in Every Stay
- Free hot breakfast
- Free internet access in every room
- Gym/fitness center use
Charlotte attractions are incredibly diverse, so you’re sure to find something (or a lot of things) that are just your speed. For action-packed fun, there’s NASCAR, thrill rides and whitewater adventures. For more relaxing diversions, there’s art, culture, gardens, parks and more.
- The Queen City may be most well-known for its racing roots: the NASCAR Hall of Fameis one of the area’s most popular attractions, and the Charlotte Motor Speedway offers tours in addition to those famous races. But there’s a lot going on off the track. Head to the S. National Whitewater Center for whitewater rafting and other outdoor activities, and ride the rip-roaring coasters at Carowinds, also known as “the thrill capital of the Southeast.”
- To unwind and soak up some culture, visit one of Charlotte’s many museums or performance halls. Get inspired at the Bechtler Museum of Modern Artor catch Broadway shows and other live performances at the massive NC Blumenthal Performing Arts To refresh and rejuvenate, admire elegant orchids and other blooming wonders at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, or explore the gardens and exhibits of the Billy Graham Library. A favorite for kids is Discovery Place.