2018 Open Championship
July 19 – 22, 2018
Carnoustie Championship Course, Scotland
5 nights and 4 Days at The Open Package
Join us for the 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie Golf Links in Carnoustie, Scotland July 19-22, 2018. The Open Championship returns to Carnoustie in July 2018 which will be the 147th Open Championship. Once again the world’s greatest golfers will gather to do battle for the famous Claret Jug on the East Coast of Scotland over one of the country’s finest and most testing links courses. Past winners of The Open at Carnoustie include Padraig Harrington most recently in 2007 and Ben Hogan in 1953.
Below is our 2018 Open Championship package for 5 nights and 4 days at The Open. Call us and we will gladly customize a package for you. Contact Carlos or Michael at 704-814-6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet and Greet on Arrival at your Scottish Airport by Mac Sports Travel representative.
- 5 Nights in the Invercarse Hotel, Dundee only 12 miles from Carnoustie. Check in Wednesday July 18th 2018, check out Monday July 23rd 2018
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning.
- Season tickets to all 4 days of the 2018 Open Championships with Official tickets- Thursday – Opening Round- Friday- Second Round- Saturday – Third Round- Sunday – Final Round
- Transfers from airport to hotel and return and daily transfers to Open Championship (return)
- Mac Sports Travel Welcome Gift on arrival
- A welcome dinner with drinks reception on Wednesday 18th July with a farewell dinner on Sunday 22nd July
- Experience Mac Golf Travel planning, assistance and golf rep
- All service fees, VAT and taxes
Total COST PER PERSON:
$3,321 (double occupancy)
$4,497 (single occupancy)
- On-course Hospitality
- Roundtrip air
- Rental car or escorted driver
- Side trips; sightseeing tours
- Extra nights
- Play golf
- Not exactly what you are looking for? – we will work with you based on availability!
ABOUT THE HOTEL:
Invercarse Hotel, Dundee
Set in private wooded grounds overlooking the River Tay, this former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for Dundee and the surrounding area; it has all the benefits of a city centere hotel, being within a five minute drive of the city – but thanks to its private setting, the city could be miles away.
Call or Email Us With Questions