2018 Open Championship
16th – 22nd July 2018
Carnoustie Championship Course, Scotland
2 Days at the Open Package – and Play Golf Yourself!
Join us for the 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie Golf Links in Carnoustie, Scotland July 19-22, 2018. The Open Championship returns to Carnoustie in July 2018 which will be the 147th Open Championship. Once again the world’s greatest golfers will gather to do battle for the famous Claret Jug on the East Coast of Scotland over one of the country’s finest and most testing links courses. Past winners of The Open at Carnoustie include Padraig Harrington most recently in 2007 and Ben Hogan in 1953.
Below is our 2018 Open Championship package for 5 nights with 2 days at The Open and two rounds of golf. Call us and we will gladly customize a package for you. Contact Carlos or Michael at 704-814-6801 or email@example.com.
- Meet and Greet on arrival at your Scottish Airport by Mac Sports Travel Golf Representative
- 5 Nights in the Invercarse Hotel, Dundee, only 12 miles from Carnoustie. Check in Wednesday July 18 2018, check out Monday July 23 2018
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- 2 rounds of Golf over Kingsbarns Golf Links and Gleneagles PGA Course
- Entrance tickets to the Friday and Sunday (final round) of the 2018 Open Championships
- Transfers from airport to hotel and return, transfers to Kingsbarns and Gleneagles (return) and daily transfers to Open Championship (return)
- A welcome dinner with drinks reception on Wednesday July 18 with a farewell dinner on Sunday 22nd July
- Mac Sports Travel welcome gift on arrival
- Experience Mac Golf Travel planning, assistance and golf rep
- All service fees, VAT and taxes
Cost per Person:
$3,921 double occupancy
$5,121 single occupnacy
- Round trip air
- Rental car or escorted driver
- Side trips; sightseeing tours
- Extra nights
- Not exactly what you are looking for? – we will work with you based on availablity!
Call or Email Us With Questions
About the Hotel:
Invercarse Hotel, Dundee
Set in private wooded grounds overlooking the River Tay, this former mansion house offers a stylish, convenient base for Dundee and the surrounding area; it has all the benefits of a city centere hotel, being within a five minute drive of the city – but thanks to its private setting, the city could be miles away.
ABOUT THE GOLF COURSES:
Kingsbarns Golf Links
Kingsbarns Golf Links was opened in 1999 to such acclaim that some experts think it may well be on the Open rosta within ten years. It is a true links course with views of the sea from almost every hole. Kingsbarns Golf Links is a tribute to its rich Scottish links heritage.
Sir Michael Bonallack, Past Captain and Past Secretary of the R&A stated "Kingsbarns might well be one of the last true seaside links sites capable of development in Scotland. Mere words cannot convey just how extraordinary the place is. It has to be seen to be believed. And once seen, it will never be forgotten. Peter Dawson, Secretary of the R&A stated "Kingsbarns is a gem. I think it is going to be one of the great links courses; and it may well be the last one built in the UK. There's no course I've been to where you can see more of the sea from every hole. The attention to detail is extraordinary".
Gleneagles PGA Centenary
The PGA Centenary Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus, is a modern classic. It had to be a great course and, set as it is in the heart of Scotland, the country which gave the world golf, Nicklaus describes the course as "The finest parcel of land in the world I have ever been given to work with". From the back tees, the PGA Centenary Course measures 7,088 yards, the longest inland course in Scotland. However, the tees are graded at each hole in five stages, including a challenging 6,559 yards from the white markers down to 5,072 from the red. Fittingly, the PGA Centenary Course begins by playing southeast towards the famed glen of the eagles sweeping up the Ochil Hills to the summit of the pass below Ben Shee which joins it to Glendevon. The PGA Course was the venue for the 2014 Ryder Cup.
Call or Email Us With Questions